Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gonna Move On

I am staying in 6th College.
It has been recognised as one of the BUSY colleges in UPM,
having various kinds of activity coming non-stop all the time.
However, it was sometimes quite enjoyable for me to join those thrilling activities with my new friends here, not bad! =)

K6 Idol, a talent-based competition to be compulsory participated by all juniors staying in K6 but those have involved in MTP performance before..
I was randomly placed in 'Dikir Barat' group..
Previously, i found it boring and had no any ideas about how it is..
Actually, all of them in that group but those Kelateh also don't know, not only me la...
Hence, we just decided to make it in our own way, but not losing its original style as well...
After having the one week practice, it came to the day to be kicked off...~
Last Saturday, we did our performance of  'Modern-orientated Dikir Barat' in Dewan Sri Pulasan in front of all K6 residents..
It was very successful, much earning the great feedback and applause from the audiences attending, haha! ^^

Last week onwards, we have been to participate in many activities organised by different bodies..
Economics and Management Faculty Day by FEMSA,
Seminar On Career Opportunity For Accounting Graduates by UPAC,
Pesta Tanglung by 12nd College,
Chinese Culture Night by Zhong Hua,
Faculty Orientation Day will be on this Friday,
Fiesta Kebudayaan will be on this Saturday and Sunday,
I and other 3 of my friends are involving in the closing ceremony performance of Chinese Traditional Dance at Sunday night,
having practice every night once there is no other activity to be attended.
As i still can't master it well, so i am having butterfly in stomach liao..!!!
Hopefully our performance can end up with a success la...XP

During these few days, all people are wondering about what clubs or societies being better to be joined, not excluding me..haha..=D
My picks in consideration were Social Service,AIESEC, Modern Dance Class and Yoga Class under Zhong Hua.
For not making my schedule too packed, i think i just can pick two of them.
Due to some minor problems, it has come to its conclusion.
I am picking only Social Service and AIESEC.
Joining these two bodies, i hope to expose myself to something new and beneficial to my future career, gaining some valuable experiences in order to broaden my horizon.
AIESEC is a global and English-based association.
I am intending to take it as a learning platform, improving my English language proficiency as well.

Time is precious and unreturnable!
I tend not to let my 4 years university life left blank only...~
I gotta take time in doing something meaningful..XD
I gonna move on..=)

I have never gone outing yet, I want to go outing! A bit curious of the world outside UPM...

~ About Add and Tian Ji >.<''' ~
We are still keeping in touch,
playing a game called 'Free VS Busy' recently..funny dao..Haix! X)

Honestly, there is a first meeting for Modern Dance Class tonight.
I am not attending as i have decided not to join it,
then only i can be here..^^
But yet, just received the message read 'Later 9pm practise dancing...' ~
Since the day i came here, i still haven't found out one night staying in room..^.^
Mummy..Baba..~






No comments:

Post a Comment